Monday 31 December 2012

The end of a great year!

2012 has been a great year for me both personally and as a seahorse keeper.  My seahorses have gone from strength to strength and they continue to provide me with some beautiful and healthy babies.  

In the last year, I have contributed to some online magazines and joined FusedJaw as a moderator following the relaunch of the FusedJaw forum.  I have been grateful to have met some wonderful new people within the seahorse and marine world and like to think that I now have some new friends as a result.

I am finishing 2013 on a high as I have had my first article published in UltraMarine magazine, and even had some babies born on Christmas day!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone who reads my blog a very very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Shopping Online